Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Herman Cain Must Be Guilty

I intercepted this picture off of Facebook a little while ago. This is what the looney Facebook liberals are saying about my friend, Herman. Indeed, they have already convicted the man based on simple ambiguous accusations from unreliable witnesses.

I looked at the picture and thought to myself, "If I had been accused of sexual harassment, how could I blame myself? I would be INNOCENT!"

This afternoon Herman denied all charges from this latest woman, Sharon Bialek. So it's he said, she said. I suppose people will believe whatever they want to believe.

I believe that the left hates Herman simply because he's a BLACK REPUBLICAN and they will latch onto anything and everything that will take him down. It is the worst form of racism. Sad, so sad. The politics of personal destruction at work. Remember Clarence Thomas and Robert Bork. Racism is alive and well.

By the way, the same loon that posted this picture was also lamenting that his man Barack had been treated so badly. He doesn't appreciate it that I tell him that Barack is an empty suit and should resign and go back home to Kenya.

No comments:

Post a Comment