Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Miss Aniela - super fine art

Just got to give my props to Miss Aniela for her brilliant website and her self portrait book I bought recently.  I never knew this British lady until I bought her book, "Self-Portrait Photography: The Ultimate in Personal Expression". I've been an addict on buying tons of photo books and this is one of my top favorites for this year. I definitely recommend buying this book if you love photography.   She teaches you about using props and costumes, self posing, lighting, and ways to enhance the image with Photoshop. My favorite photos I love in this book she has done was her "multiplicity" art where she duplicates herself in multiples using layers.  You need some experience in Photoshop following her instructions or else it will be difficult.    Not only does she do self portraits but she is a great photographer I totally admire. Lots of her work are on her flickr page but the tops is on her web. Please check out her super fine art on her page, http://www.missaniela.com.   Kudos to Miss Aniela.   Now if I can only get the chance to attend her workshops to learn more about how she does such great work.



My favorite photo of hers:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/ndybisz/2381707859/




No comments:

Post a Comment