Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day to Me

Every day with my sweet Wifey is a good day. Valentine's Day is here and she got me an oh so nice present, Adobe Photoshop Elements 10. This is a high powered digital art and photo manipulation program. For many years I have been using the now defunct, Micrografx Picture Publisher. Problem is that Picture Publisher was never made to run on a MacBook Pro, only my old PC. My other choice would be to install Windows 7 on the Mac and use a program like Parallels or VMware to make the PC program work. Geez, Microsoft wants 200 bucks for Windows 7 and they won't sell multiple licenses for it anymore. I think Parallels is about 70 bucks, so poot on that idea. Windows blows anyway compared to Lion OS.

I got Wifey a new printer for her Mac and a small flat screen TV to hang in front of her treadmill (my treadmill). Not very romantic you say? Well, she was absolutely delighted.

Below is a picture of me created by my friend, Charles Grant. He is using Adobe Photoshop. Pretty cool, doncha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment