Tuesday, March 20, 2012

1 day, 5 Looks, 2 Beautiful Girls

I photographed 2 local upcoming models in Chicago, Lindsay and Amanda, in a studio theme with 5 beauty and fashion commercial looks in 1 day. Took me roughly 4 hours to get them to work with me and I LOVE the output and hard work they put in rotating one gorgeous outfit after another for me.  They were a treat to work with.

Here's Lindsay shedding the winter layers, beginning to embrace and admire the feeling of being free in her own beautiful skin.  Shes in this sultry red dress made just for her to dance the night away.  This dress is certainly one way to declare confidence!  She's totally RED hot gorgeous and she's earned it! Notice the higher the slit, the taller the heel, the gorgeous she looks!!


Here's Amanda also ditching the winter layers with her wild eclectic energy look sporting a pencil thin, slightly ruffled dress skirt perfectly tight fit as we like it with the HOT red shoes.  Perhaps she's ready for the night out? Dinner date? That must be one lucky man.  Every woman should enjoy wearing beautiful clothes that match her newfound exuberance.


See more of these beauties in these hot dresses along with the other 4 looks on my page at johnnyporsche.com

Did I mention they are also Hooter Girls?!! (This was the 6th look).  Plan on seeing them on the Hooters calendar and Hooters magazines soon!!  Thanks for the autographed Hooters uniform ladies.  :)  Their smiles    reveals how sweet they really are in person.



I plan on working with them with my lens on a sexy wet swimsuit theme on the beach soon. Maybe an intimate lingerie fashion spread? A little closer? Stay tuned this spring.

I used a Westcott Spiderlite TD6 with pure daylight lamps on a 54"x72" Westcott Softbox on this studio theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment