Sunday, February 26, 2012

Obama is Worried About the Black Vote???? Really?????

Here's a hot one. Obama is courting the BLACK vote! Yessireebob he has played the race card and called on black churches to support his campaign.

Now I really have to wonder about this. Up until now he has pretty much ignored black folks. I mean 9 out of 10 blacks are going to vote Dimocrat anyway, or are they? I wonder if there is some internal polling going on indicating his support among blacks is slipping? Or perhaps he is such a dud as a President that they have just become disinterested and are planning on staying home.

Whatever the story the writer of the article imagines the outrage if a candidate like Ron Paul started campaigning for the white vote. Can you imagine the outrage?

I'm thinking I should start a movement called, "Crackers for Santorum."

No comments:

Post a Comment