Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ignorance is Barack Obama's Best Friend

This moronic picture was snatched from the Facebook page of my ex-good friend, Doug. Doug, is the looney Facebook liberal who friended me months ago amid warnings that I am a far right wing conservative. Finally Doug starting deleting my comments any time I would argue with him and now he has blocked me entirely. Easy come, easy go.

I would be willing to bet that Doug and most of his little pinhead friends cannot name all four of the people in the picture above. They have just been told they are Republicans (I am not even sure if Trump identifies with the GOP) and therefore they are evil.

I will also betcha that Doug and his little pinhead friends have conveniently forgotten, or maybe they never realized, that for the first 2 years of his term, Obama enjoyed a huge majority in the House and a supermajority in the Senate. And in fact, Obama did get stuff done......Obamacare and 800 billion dollars wasted on a stimulus that didn't stimulate a damned thing except perhaps some of Obama's union buddy thugs. Obama pretty much could have done anything he wanted to do in the first 2 years. The Republicans could not have stopped him. Any speed bumps encountered during the first two years were due to push back from Democrats, not Republicans.

Obama could have provided amnesty for illegal aliens during the first two years. He more or less never talked about it. Now, by executive fiat, he has made it come to pass.

The blithering ignorance of Doug and his friends is astonishing, and it is this ignorance of biblical proportions that Obama is counting on for re-election.

No comments:

Post a Comment