Monday, January 23, 2012

Super Bowl 2012

Well it's the Giants and the Patriots in the Super Bowl. I was 2 for 2 in my picks of the championship games. I was a bit surprised the Ravens played it so close with the Patriots only to lose in the last seconds with a missed field goal. I figured Brady would get his team ahead by a couple of touchdowns and it would stay that way until the end.

I called it exactly right in the NFC game, a 3 point victory for the Giants possibly in overtime and that is EXACTLY what happened. How sweet it is.

I'm picking the Giants in the Super Bowl. The Patriots were only able to beat the Ravens anemic offense by 3 points. Manning and the Giants are much better on offense than the Ravens and their defense is good enough to keep Brady from running up the score. I'm going to say it will be the Giants by a touchdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment