Friday, April 13, 2012

Looking for future models from Chicago area....

I'm looking for future models that have the serious desire to become a model.  I need the model that has the beauty look and has more talent to offer.  I want my photos to make you beautiful as ever, my goal is to make your look original, stunning and mesmerizing. To have viewers to look not just once, but then realize they need a second look to see how beautiful you are. I want my work to become an art form where your mom and dad would love to post at home or where art galleries would love to display.  I want your photo look to have that second or third bystander look and realize what they see-your beautiful eyes, luscious lips, perfect eyebrows, symmetrical body with that high fashion clothing look-that you're one beautiful girl-that beautiful girl who can make a bad dress look even more beautiful.  I'm looking for that modeling girl.  That local girl who has that beauty to become a model. Looking for a local area Chicago girl, Milwaukee girl, St. Louis Girl, or somewhere in southern or northern Illinois who wants to model and get some test shoots in-contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment