Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lucky and Unlucky all in one




Can you believe I am going to miss the Lilly Pulitzer warehouse sale tomorrow? It's a first. I have not missed their twice a year sale EVER, I think. It's a shame too. My dear cousin wants a black Shere sweater in XL and I was going to buy her one if it was $100 or under like previous sales. I adore my collection of Shere sweaters and I knew she would too.

My list would have had her sweater at the top and an Elsa top "in any fabric that isn't silk" for me. I have one and love the comfortable and flattering fit!

My niece the ballerina

So there must be something BIG that is causing me to miss the Lilly sale, right? Tomorrow I am flying to Vail Colorado to see my niece dance in her last Nutcracker. She is a senior in high school and has danced for years in the local company's Nutcracker. My mother insisted that I must see her in her last performance and so I am making a quick trip to Colorado with my sister and another niece. I am missing my children's Church Christmas Pageant but fortunately have been part of rehearsals for months and know they will perform beautifully.


The Colorado Cousins - my brother and his family

I am such a chicken about flying and driving in the mountains of Colorado so I decided that if I was making a trip to Colorado in December I was going to squeeze in one extra day for skiing. On Monday I will be skiing with my sister in law at either Vail or Beaver Creek with valet service. How great is that?

It's going to be a full, fun and COLD weekend. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment