Thursday, November 10, 2011

Let's Give Rick a Break

I don't know about the rest of you but it has happened to me. I have completely lost my train of thought when having a conversation. I don't ever remember it happening to me while speaking in public but that would have to be embarrassing.

Well I did not see the Republican debate last night but I watched the Youtube video. Our friend, Rick Perry was talking about abolishing 3 gubment agencies (great idea the more the better) and the third on his list inexplicably slipped away. He just drew a blank....oops!

I suppose his detractors will try to make some hay out of it but hey, he's human and no doubt under tremendous stress. All the other candidates have made flubs of one kind or another. It happens. So I'm still OK with Rick and I can support him if he eventually finds himself in the drivers seat.

Calm down, Rick. Get a glass of water! Take deep breaths!

No comments:

Post a Comment