Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Time for Personal Attacks and Character Assassination

Rick Santorum is a decent guy, a Christian, a conservative, a guy I would trust as president. He battled RINO Mitt Romney to a virtual TIE in the Iowa Caucus last night. I think there were 5 votes separating the two. Did you see how many of the news outlets GLEEFULLY declared Romney the WINNER? Yes, they want to pick our RINO candidate for us so badly they can just taste it.

I don't know if Santorum can endure but you can bet that the Alan Colmes types will be out in droves launching personal attacks and demonizing Santorum as best they can. Of course they will be aided by the Republican establishment and the pundits on Fox News. I hate to watch it, but you know it's coming.

Hang in there Rick. I'll vote for you if I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment