Thursday, September 27, 2012

The GROUCH Goes to Jail

I keep reading about how the UN is wanting the US to pass laws making it a crime to criticize a religion. Of course this applies only to Islam. If you're a Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Hindu, or a member of the church of What's Happening Now, the prohibition does not apply.

Perhaps it is just me, but I think any religion that advocates crashing airplanes into buildings inhabited by innocent civilians and strapping bombs to their women and children needs to be criticized just a little, doncha think?

Well I guess they're just gonna have to fix me up a nice little cell, cause I ain't gonna shut up. I can get 3 squares a day and gubment funded healthcare for FREE! I can be one of the TAKERS for a change! Yeah Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment