Thursday, June 23, 2011

Democrats/Liberals Suffer from Poor Mental Health

Well, I actually knew this all along. There is now a study that has concluded that living in rural areas reduces stress, boosts health, and makes us less vulnerable to depression. In addition there is twice the incidence of schizophrenia among those brought up in cities.

Well that is all well and good I guess and the study tried to blame these finding on "pollution, toxins, crowding, or noise". I, however, have another theory. If you look at the redstate/bluestate maps broken down by counties it is obvious that most of the liberals/dimocrats live in the cities. It is simple to conclude from this that living in a city has nothing directly to do with your mental health. It simply points out what I have known all along: LIBERALS/DIMOCRATS ARE MENTALLY UNBALANCED!

How the hell could the people conducting this study have missed this conclusion?

Indeed, you will find many stable, well balanced, conservative individuals like sweet Wifey, sweet beagle Penny, and myself living in our peaceful little house on the hill at Lost Creek! I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment