Thursday, June 16, 2011

Watching and Waiting

I told sweet Wifey the other day that I was thinking about sending Herman Cain some money. Then I decided to hold off and see if Rick Perry is going to declare soon. I saw someone on Facebook while ago saying that Cain was weak on the second amendment. I really could not find much about his stance on this other than he thought gun issues should be left up to the states. Right now I could support Cain or Bachmann, maybe Santorum in a pinch. I'm not really crazy about the rest of the field. I WILL NOT vote for Gingrich or Romney. If either one of them is the choice, I won't vote.

Wifey is hoping for Palin. I'd be ok with her but she's not my favorite. I am anxious. I am so hoping to see a true solid conservative move to the fore. I guess I'll wait a bit longer before I send anyone any money.

No comments:

Post a Comment