Saturday, August 27, 2011

GENUINE Conservatism!

I know most of you that are paying attention have already heard Senator Marco Rubio's speech from the Reagan Library. If you have not heard it, mute the TV, put down everything else you're doing, click on the video below, give it your undivided attention, and WATCH and LISTEN.

After watching this speech I had a lump in my throat and a chill down my spine. This was much the same feeling I had the first time I heard Ronald Reagan speak. Here is a true conservative. You can tell by watching that this man loves America. He would never ever apologize for her greatness. He is unscripted. You can tell he truly believes everything he says. There is nothing phoney or contrived.

In this day of Hussein Obama's, Joe Biden's, Harry Reid's, and Nancy Pelosi's, how inspiring and refreshing it is to hear someone really telling the truth. I told sweet wifey that this man needs to be president one day......if we survive that long. Now go watch and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment