Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My new web page is up!!! ModelandMuse.com

More new fashion and beauty photos of my work is posted up on my other new web page at ModelandMuse.com !!!!

Sorry guys, but I'm fading away from the glamour scene look which means no more Playboy models to work with and I'm emphasizing more of my work with the fashion and beauty look with beautiful female models from Chicago and the Midwest.  That's where my passion is right now and I'm in love with taking portrait photos of beautiful women-beautiful, fashionable women. The girl that has that dreamy beauty look with the mesmerizing stunning eyes is the girl I would so love to photograph.  When I was young, I had Laetitia Casta posters and pictures plastered everywhere back in the day but the one picture that was up that stuck out from Laetitia was the dream girl I met in High School that I had a one night date with. Her photo was a high school picture I took of her while in school with that cute innocent beautiful look that's still imprinted in my mind.  The photo I don't have anymore but since that photo is imprinted in my brain, I will never forget her beautiful innocent look.  The girl that changed my life, the girl that's still always in my thoughts. This website is all about the beautiful girl that's always in your thoughts, photos of the beautiful girl that you always had a crush on and were intimidated by. Photos that you would stare at for a mere 3 minutes while listening to  songs like, "In Between Days" by the Cure or "Take on Me" by aHa.  Her style is the vintage 70's look when at play and when she glams up for a night out, she would wear the dreamy long flowery dresses that you would see in an Alice in Wonderland movie.  She'd live in an apartment with cracks in the wall but it would be covered by poems and fashion photos taken from her vintage Holga camera.  Her CD's would be littered on her floor but she'd know the name of every one.  She's the dream girl that got away-the girl that will always be in your thoughts.

I'm trying my new site with LiveBooks.com to offer me more of a wider view of my photos on 27" screens so please check this out on your large flat screens please! One great thing about them is that they have the scaler modification to ensure my photos are scaling perfect on the viewers screen.This website is definitely not worth checking out on a small measly iphone so please check it out on  your monitors!

Different female models picked personally by me from Chicago and around the Midwest are working with me on this new project website so expect to see a lot more of my work here this spring.

Check it out here:  http://modelandmuse.com


XOXO, Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment