Thursday, October 27, 2011

Poke Salad Annie Irritates Facebook Liberals

Some of you older folks, like me, may remember the song Polk Salad Annie by Tony Joe White. The song was also done by Elvis and others. If you'll refer to my previous post about Looney Facebook Liberals as a preface, let me tell you about the fun I had last night.

I was making comments to a thread by my liberal Facebook friend, Don (not his real name). Somewhere along the way I started interjecting lyrics from Polk Salad Annie, just to irritate the liberals. They are all angry and completely humorless you know.

One of the lines goes, "All of her brothers were fit for stealing watermelons outta my truck patch."

Well I grew a little pair of horns and typed, "Barack Obama was seen stealing watermelons outta my truck patch!"

Oh the HORROR! I was immediately told that I was a "bigoted asshole".

A little while later I visited Don again on an entirely different thread. This time I injected some Polk Salad Annie lyrics and told them, "Herman Cain was seen stealing watermelons outta my truck patch!"

SILENCE! Zip! Zero! Nada! Nobody came to the defense of this black conservative. Funny how liberals are so predictable.

I have decided the best way to confuse a liberal is to tell him that I voted against Obama simply because he was black and then tell him that Herman Cain is my man for 2012. Their angry, humorless heads will be spinning.

Any day you can piss of a liberal is a very good day. Now relax with a little Polk Salad Annie......CHOMP! CHOMP!

No comments:

Post a Comment