Thursday, October 20, 2011

ShaunTia




Shaun has always managed to bring a quiet femininity to her shoots. She's like a cat who quietly pads around the shoot-not speaking at all-and when she's up, shes a mesmerizing model to watch. She works it like no other model I've seen before. She has the beauty, gracefulness and elegant posture in every pose and is one of the best nude art models I've worked with.  Her doll like face shows determination and the will to succeed.  Shopping with her at times, I've learned she's an astute sifter of the thrift stores. She though is not shy of adding her own idiosyncratic twists. Shes fond of sporting her trademark knee high socks as shown above with only a Ralph Lauren Polo shirt during a shoot which I totally love and look forward to whenever I get the honorable opportunity to work with her.  I adore this girl and her style.  She's my bread and butter.


No comments:

Post a Comment