Thursday, October 20, 2011

Some Neal Boortz Interviews

Neal Boortz is a radio talk show host from Atlanta. If you've never heard his radio show it can be rather colorful. Boortz is probably one of the bluntest, rudest characters you'll ever come across. Yes, I like his style indeed.

Tonight (late at the hospital) I was going through my Boortz Blast (email newsletter) and I came across interviews by Boortz with Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, and Rick Perry. I found them all informative and in fact enjoyable. As Boortz points out himself, Rick Perry sounded much better during the interview than he did during the debate in Las Vegas. Maybe that is where the real Rick Perry has been hiding. Anyway if you have a little time to listen click on the links below and listen to what the candidates have to say to Neal.

Herman Cain

Newt Gingrich

Rick Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment