Sunday, November 11, 2012

Johnny's Most Desirable Women 2012

That time of year folks to display my top ten most desirable women of the year 2012.

1.  Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Rey is Johnny Porsche's most desirable woman for this year 2012.  She is the most interesting girl I would love to know.  I saw her "Born to Die" record album at Urban Outfitters in January and I was intrigued about how effing beautiful this girl was on her cover album - so as what I usually do, I had to buy this album. Not only is she beautiful, she has an original, stunning voice that I haven't heard for a long time.  She is definitely west coast LA material and she probably won't make it as popular here in Chicago until hopefully soon and I hope I help her out with topping her as my number one on my list. I bought her record on lp and I have decidedly say that records do sound better than CD's.  Well at least her album did.  I loved every song on that album.  She is also a stunning model and everywhere I looked this past year, I would see her face plastered everywhere.  I recently saw a beautiful huge H and M advertisement of her right at the Michigan Avenue store in downtown Chicago.  Here she is pictured below on Australia's Vogue's October issue.  I wish I could have a photography session with her someday.  My photos would make her the most beautiful girl on this planet.  Google image photos of Lana and there will be photos of her not wearing any makeup - I think those are when she's most beautiful.


2.  Ava Smith

Ava Smith is my favorite model for 2012.  I haven't seen a model like her in ages.  Please Google images of Ava and you will see a variety of beauty looks of this gorgeous adorable siren. Better yet, YouTube her video on her Elite Model Management video!!!!  Her jaw dropping beautiful adorable eyes and her perfect cheekbones will make you certainly believe that there is a God out there.  She is a rising star model for 2012 according to models.com. "Ava Smith" will be a popular name in the years to come.  Thank you Ava-I hope to see much more of your doll face and 5 foot 10" body posted everywhere real soon.  Please, please, please work with me someday.


3.  Ashley Greene

It was a tough decision between my top #1 and #2 and #3 women but I had to choose Ashley as my number 3 desirable woman for 2012.  This gorgeous woman is a well known model and actress but more known for being the hottest vampire in the Twilight movies. I need to find myself a "Team Alice" t-shirt. She recently covered the November Manhattan magazine and she's also on our local Michigan Avenue magazine as well. She is the DKNY super-supermodel for this year and I hope for more years to come.  I definitely recommend that she keep modeling and keep acting as a side job.  Its not like she's a bad actress, she's just one hot model!



4.  Lindsy Fonseca

Lindsy Fonseca is the girl I would LOVE to marry, like in my dreams, because that would probably be the only place where I can actually marry her.  She's a talented actress plus cute, adorable, hot, and beautiful all in one. I will keep on watching the TV show, "Nikita" all because of her.  I just wish they would show more of her this season.  I recorded the line in the "Kick Ass" movie where she says, "I want to fuck his brains out" and kept it as my ring tone.  She's so gorgeously, I mean gorgeously hot which means she's hot as Minka Kelly hot.



5.  Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift's birthday is on the same day as mine and since it's coming up soon, I thought of her as one of my favorites for this year.  I recently bought her new 2012 album, "Red", which I totally recommend listening to and  I think its her best album ever yet. Her new songs, "Treacherous", "All too well" and "I almost do" are my favorites. It's hard to believe she's only 22 and  she has such beautiful lyrics and great acoustic melodies.  Great music to chill out to but not to rock out to.  She's still growing up and I'll be looking forward to hearing her music in the years to come and expecting it to get even better.  The only thing I don't like about this rocker is that she has flavor of the month boyfriends which is a pet peeve.  



6. Doutzen Kroes

Doutzen is the hottest and most beautiful Victoria's Secret model out there, hands down, ever since the beautiful Laetitia Casta was an angel model.   I can't wait to see her in the next Victoria's Secret lingerie runway show in December.  All you haters that think she's gaining weight, that is the norm and she looks even more beautiful.



7. Monika 'Jac' Jagaciak

I love Polish girls!!!  Not a lot of you know Jac here in the States, but you should get to know more of Jac. She is the model to watch for on the runways.  She ranks 17 as the top 50 models by Models.com but I think that is ridiculous.  She deserves more respect.




8. Allison Stokke

Unfortunately Allison wasn't able to make it to this years 2012 London Olympics, she is still my favorite beautiful athlete for this year. She is also my choice with the best female figure on this list with probably about 2% body fat.  I give her the honorable mention and hope so much to see more and more of her in the upcoming months.




9. Willa Holland

Willa is the real reason I watch Arrow on the CW network.  She's been on other multiple CW shows too, which I watched because of her, but I forgot the names of the shows because of her.  This budding star will become popular very soon because of her acting (#1) and her beauty look (#2).



10.  ShaunTia

Shaun is my personally well known model that is on this top ten list and maybe I'm saving her as the best as last but she definitely deserves to be on this list for 2012.  She has been my bread and butter for the past year and has helped my portfolio so much.  Look for her in a 2013 Hawaii shoot of mine (fashion/lingerie) coming this spring.











No comments:

Post a Comment