Thursday, November 8, 2012

Surviving Another 4 Years

I was telling sweet Wifey that I just don't think I can stand to see Obama's ugly mug on the TV. Nor can I stand to listen to his smug, condescending orations on a daily basis.

We have decided that the best course of action is to watch a whole lot less TV and pay much less attention to politics. The country is on a permanent downhill course and we have done our best to stop it, all to no avail. Maybe I'll just take a quick look at the Drudge Report and leave it at that.

I'm thinking that many more long motorcycle rides and many more long trips to lots of interesting places over the next 4 years are the solution. So if you experience many days of static from Right Truth and the Grouch, fear not. We are just out enjoying life and not looking at or listening to Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment